Anyone that knows Hans knows that he loves to fish. The day I found out I was pregnant, he was outside working on his new boat (only days old to him) when I took the test (he didn't know I was testing). I went outside and asked him if he was going to take his kid fishing--that's how I told him. Well, this weekend he finally did. Not in the boat, but at a local lake with Siena's rod that was given to her before she could walk. All three of us had an awesome time. And caught lots of little sunfish for Siena to reel in!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Momentous Day
Anyone that knows Hans knows that he loves to fish. The day I found out I was pregnant, he was outside working on his new boat (only days old to him) when I took the test (he didn't know I was testing). I went outside and asked him if he was going to take his kid fishing--that's how I told him. Well, this weekend he finally did. Not in the boat, but at a local lake with Siena's rod that was given to her before she could walk. All three of us had an awesome time. And caught lots of little sunfish for Siena to reel in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
To my trained eye, she is a better angler than even her father, who himself appeared in Mid-Atlantic Fisherman.
Post a Comment