Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fun at the zoo!


Sunday we went to the Baltimore Zoo with our friends (and Siena's godparents), Brian and Sarah. I think the grown-ups had as much fun as Siena--Sarah even rode a camel!


One of Siena's great loves at the moment is sheep! She does 2 animal noises, “neigh neigh” and “ba ba.” When we took her to the petting farm a few weeks ago she went sprinting across the lawn when she saw a sheep calling out, “ Ba ba Ba ba!” The highlight of the zoo was split between the sheep and the goats in the petting area which she also referred to as “ba ba.” My grandfather, “Tom the Goat Man,” would be proud.


What a fun day!

1 comment:

Sparrow said...

So cute! I can't wait until the baby's old enough to enjoy stuff like this. Although, I swear every time I go to the zoo, the turtles are...uh...you know, and I don't want to have to explain that activity to a kid.

(I want to be able to snicker and point it out to my husband, who will also giggle because he too is twelve years old at heart.)